You have no items in your shopping cart.
Information we may collect about you:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in the Sneaker Online Store, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number , financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages , the page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following reasons:
• To improve your shopping experience at our website
• To process your order
• With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
When you place an order with us you will be asked to enter your name, address, email address and a contact phone number as well as a password. This will create a user account for you which will allow you to track the progress of your order and will enable you to make future purchases more easily. by submitting your personal data, you agree to the transfer and storing or processing of this information. by ticking the tick box to receive promotional e-mails, you agree to receive marketing communications. we do not ask you for your payment card information at this point, so no financial information is stored in your user account.
The use of personal information we services from customers when you place an order helps us personalise and forever improve your shopping experience with us. We use personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, to: handle orders; deliver products and services; to prevent our store and platform; prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website; and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our subsidiary. any third parties must use the information in accordance with this privacy notice.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has any provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
We will process your data progress and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory production an adequate level of protection.